Saturday, September 22, 2012

Return of the glasses...

Greetings, you powerless animals of Jamaa. Since this is a blog, I must post the daily news. Oh wait, for those of you who don't know me, I am Shadow, king of the Phantoms. I have taken over Animaljam Downpour until Halloween!! Mwahahaahahahaha! I creep through the shadows, scaring Animaljammers right out of their socks! But wait, how can an elephant fit into a sock? Anyway, todays new horrible item has made a return in Jam Mart Clothing.....


 
The Flower Glasses. Why can't they make evil things, like laser guns and Phantom Clothing? They must want Jamaa to be all cheery and happy. Well,,, I don't like that >:|
 
~Shadow >:)
 
"This blog is no longer safe..... Mwahaahahhahaha! Cassiusclay2 has been captured until Halloween!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya Jammers! Here are the rules of commenting.....
1. NEVER share your personal info. If I see this it will be deleted.
2. No inappropreiate language.
3.You may post your blog on here if you would like
4. NEVER EVER say anything offensive or you will be banned from commenting FOREVER!!!

Have a Jamtastic Day!

Enter text in the box to turn it into rainbows.