Friday, September 21, 2012

Mwhahahaha

Hello puny Jammers! I am Shadow, the Phantom King! I have taken over Animaljam Downpour with my phantom army for Halloween!!!! I have sent out my witch army (at the top of the blog) to fly around the blog. Animaljam Downpour is no longer safe..........


This is me Shadow. You will see me frequently through out the blog. Will Animaljam Downpour ever be back to normal again?
"Not while my phantoms are ruling the blog! We will rule Halloween!!!!"
 
 
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!
 
 
~Shadow >:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya Jammers! Here are the rules of commenting.....
1. NEVER share your personal info. If I see this it will be deleted.
2. No inappropreiate language.
3.You may post your blog on here if you would like
4. NEVER EVER say anything offensive or you will be banned from commenting FOREVER!!!

Have a Jamtastic Day!

Enter text in the box to turn it into rainbows.