Saturday, September 29, 2012

Bamboo and bye Summer Carnival

Hey spooky Animaljammers! I'm actually getting the hang of posting, even though I hate all the happy nonsense AJHQ is putting on Animaljam. Anywayyyyyyy.... Heres the new item.


 
The return of Bamboo! Well, I don't like the new Treetop Gardens. Partly because it just isn't very scary and, all the rares are coming back >:/
 
 
Also, the Summer Carnival has officially left Aj! I'm happy to say I've gotten a good amount of plushies from the Carnival >:)
 
 
 
~Shadow
"I shall rule Animaljam Downpour until Halloween!
 
 
                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya Jammers! Here are the rules of commenting.....
1. NEVER share your personal info. If I see this it will be deleted.
2. No inappropreiate language.
3.You may post your blog on here if you would like
4. NEVER EVER say anything offensive or you will be banned from commenting FOREVER!!!

Have a Jamtastic Day!

Enter text in the box to turn it into rainbows.