Monday, September 24, 2012

Rare Item Monday and Hacker :O

Today is Rare Item Monday. You can find your rare in the Hot Cocoa Hut in Mt. Shiveer.
This item is the Rare Arctic Hood. It matches last week's item which I believe was the Rare Arctic Coat. I don't really like this item but I kind of just bought it. :l
And on The Daily Explorer  they posted about the Rare Arctic Hood:
We have a hacker in our midst. :O Someone very cleverly hacked a very nice person named Kinyonga. They took practically EVERYTHING! :( Poor Kinyonga....Look below to read her article. Click to enlarge. 
If you'd like to look at her blog, click here: Kinyonga's Animal Jam Times
If you'd like to look at that post, click here: Hacked - Totally

Well......I hope Kinyonga gets a few of her rares back.

Well, happy jamming...I guess...




2 comments:

  1. Hello! Thanks for your nice words! :) I got my account back (had to email AJ HQ) but not my rares, YET... :/

    ~Kinyonga

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kinyonga! Oh and you're welcome. c: Well I hope you at least get a few of your rares back soon!





      -Ducier

      Delete

Hiya Jammers! Here are the rules of commenting.....
1. NEVER share your personal info. If I see this it will be deleted.
2. No inappropreiate language.
3.You may post your blog on here if you would like
4. NEVER EVER say anything offensive or you will be banned from commenting FOREVER!!!

Have a Jamtastic Day!

Enter text in the box to turn it into rainbows.