Thursday, September 13, 2012

Aj Bday Party

Hey Jammers! I just got back from an Aj Bday party and it was awesome! I took a few pics for you guys....

Here is me by the bronze shaman statues!
 
 
Here is me "sinking" into the cake!
 
Happy Birthday Animaljam!
 
 
Mmmmmm... Sweet, sweet icecream.
 
Heres the shop where you can buy bronze shaman statues and even a Zios fountain.
 
Here is me by the other Shaman Statues
 
 
And heres my bunny with her face hidden! She's slowly sinking into the cake! XD
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya Jammers! Here are the rules of commenting.....
1. NEVER share your personal info. If I see this it will be deleted.
2. No inappropreiate language.
3.You may post your blog on here if you would like
4. NEVER EVER say anything offensive or you will be banned from commenting FOREVER!!!

Have a Jamtastic Day!

Enter text in the box to turn it into rainbows.