Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Phantom Throne

(All images are taken by Snowyclaw, all credit to Snowyclaw)


The Phantom Throne is located in The clothes orb in Epic Wonders! Sorry for the late post! Like I said, I just got home from school like 10 minutes ago :(
Sorry if I didnt write the Chapter two to the Return of the Clans (my book) I'm kind of slacking today because my school day was logn and I'm tired :c


(Click the image to make it larger)
Ya like my new little name banner? I'm going to put this at the end of every post I make :D You see the cute dog on the banner? Thats my boxer dog, Cassius. He was named after the famous boxer Cassiusclay :) Yeah I know my username is Cassiusclay2. I typically don't liek boxing but I just couldnt come up with anything else :) Cassius is my amazing Boxer and loves to Cuddle! He is the best dog in the world!(No offense to other people who think their dogs are the best in the world, I bet your dogs are awesome too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya Jammers! Here are the rules of commenting.....
1. NEVER share your personal info. If I see this it will be deleted.
2. No inappropreiate language.
3.You may post your blog on here if you would like
4. NEVER EVER say anything offensive or you will be banned from commenting FOREVER!!!

Have a Jamtastic Day!

Enter text in the box to turn it into rainbows.