Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I can't do this....

IM NOT QUITTING!!! I just need some wuthors to sign up. I'm not even going to post because by now you guys guys ghave probably checked trickertreee's or Snowyclaw's blogs. I will post the author sign ups in a few moments :( If you are ruining my blog, I WILL CHANGE THE PASSWORD OF THE BLOG AND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST!!!!!  Just a warning >:\ Okay, please do not change my title banner :) I really like it :) And, if you are posting, if you would like to make a banner for yourslef, got to Pizap.com and make one of your won when your posting :) Thank you and good luck!



Here's the link to the quiz :)
http://form.jotform.us/form/22486011622142



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya Jammers! Here are the rules of commenting.....
1. NEVER share your personal info. If I see this it will be deleted.
2. No inappropreiate language.
3.You may post your blog on here if you would like
4. NEVER EVER say anything offensive or you will be banned from commenting FOREVER!!!

Have a Jamtastic Day!

Enter text in the box to turn it into rainbows.