Thursday, November 29, 2012

Sunglasses and Snow Leopards

Hey Jammers! Cassiusclay2 here! Todays splendid new item is sold in Jam Mart Clothing!


Dang, I REALLY wish these were for non members :( I want a pair!!
 
Also, A surprise short newspaper came out to Jamaa yesterday, here are it's pages...
 
Snow Leopards!! They are really cute!!

Sold in Target??? That stinks for people out of the country :( AJHQ should be fair and put it on AJ Outfitters. But, I live 10 minutes away from a Target so theres a high chance that I will get a card!
 
 
Also, If you Jammers haven't checked the calendar November, take a look!
 
 
Look at Saturday, December First!! Jamaaliday Gifts!! I'm so excited! I wonder if bows will come back. What items to you Jammers want to be Jamaaliday gift?
 
 
Happy Jamming!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya Jammers! Here are the rules of commenting.....
1. NEVER share your personal info. If I see this it will be deleted.
2. No inappropreiate language.
3.You may post your blog on here if you would like
4. NEVER EVER say anything offensive or you will be banned from commenting FOREVER!!!

Have a Jamtastic Day!

Enter text in the box to turn it into rainbows.