Friday, November 2, 2012

Scammer!

Hey jammers! I just met  ascammer today! And guess what, she scammed me! >:| For my orange mech angel wings. But I don't really care. They were on trade because I didn't want them anymore.

It's not a really good picture but heres the scammer, mahdibahson. Quite a mouthful! Okay, so well, I just want you guys to look out for her because she's tricky.
This is what she said: Oh Please! I really want this item so bad! All my friends have it! Please! I'll trade you so much rare stuff! -trades purple rare headdress, purple tiara, and 2 butterfly wings-
Ha! You just accepted my lousy trade! I got an item the nobody has anymore! Ha!
Me: Ummmm, I don't care...
Scammer: Oh well, bye!
So I went to her den and now she's on here! With the rest of the scammers I will soon post!
 
 
Oh yes! The new item! Okay here it is....
 
A Seasonal Tree! Amazingly Awesome! AJHQ could lower the price a little :D
 
 
 
 
 


7 comments:

  1. the tree is so culaboola!!! and ill b sure 2 report her 4 scamming! ;D

    p.s. Its meh DawnFox. i just after changing meh name! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, classiuslay. I hate to see you get scammed! I got scammed myself today, my beloved clover was porly scammed. I guessim just stupid.
    ~jammer31436

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your not stupid! Everybody gets scammed once and a while. Scammers can be really tricky.



      ~Cassiusclay2

      Delete

Hiya Jammers! Here are the rules of commenting.....
1. NEVER share your personal info. If I see this it will be deleted.
2. No inappropreiate language.
3.You may post your blog on here if you would like
4. NEVER EVER say anything offensive or you will be banned from commenting FOREVER!!!

Have a Jamtastic Day!

Enter text in the box to turn it into rainbows.