Thursday, November 15, 2012

Propeller

Hey Jammers! Todays new item is sold on Bahari Items!!


A Propeller! Hmmm, not bad. Just one teensy problem, it's member!!! Why must every clohing item thats new underwater must be member!! >:\
 
 
As it says in the scrolling text in the top of the blog, I don't like people copying the pictures I take without permission. It bugs me because it's my hard work, not theirs. I found the new item, they didn't. Jammers need to learn how to take pictures for themselves and not steal from others.
 
 
Happy Jamming!

4 comments:

  1. hey CC2
    im sorry about copying ur pics sumtimes but u see,i do all of my blogging on my phone so i cnt get pics from animaljam so iz it ok if i kinda just copy them but from now on ill giv u credit k?
    oh and if u have a pet look at my other blog!
    (just clik my name i coodnt b bothered going threw da address)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay! It's just that theres some bloggers that like to copy pics from other blogs and not give them credit!!

      Delete
    2. where did u make the banner? cos bannner maker is crap.

      Delete
    3. I made my banner at Pizap.com :)

      Delete

Hiya Jammers! Here are the rules of commenting.....
1. NEVER share your personal info. If I see this it will be deleted.
2. No inappropreiate language.
3.You may post your blog on here if you would like
4. NEVER EVER say anything offensive or you will be banned from commenting FOREVER!!!

Have a Jamtastic Day!

Enter text in the box to turn it into rainbows.