Sunday, December 2, 2012

Wreath

Hey Jammers! Cassiusclay2 here! I'm sorry about not posting yesterday!!! Yesterday's Jamaaliday gift was a lollipop patch, which I thought was reeeeeaally cool!! Todays Jamaaliday gift is....
300 gems!!
Gems? Well, I guess thats for Jammers that are super low on gems. I, well, have over 40,000 gems. >.< Those 300 gems didn't make quite a difference.

ANYWAY.... Todays new item is sold in Jam Mart Furniture.......



A Wreath Necklace!!! So, I kind of want a white one but, alas, I can't change the color! If any nice Jammer could buy me a white wreath and trade me, you can just pllleeeeaaaassseeee but it in the comments. I've been trying to get one from Sky High but I never get one...
 
 
 
 
Happy Jamming!
 


7 comments:

  1. Hey Cassius, I put the wreath picture on my blog, but I gave you credit for it. Is that okay? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wood buy u one but im not aloud on 2day cos i went on yesterday wen i wsnt aloud.
    stupid mistake.
    but anywa i wood hav bought u one though i can get my sis to! shes aloud on.
    c u in jammaa... o yea i cnt :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. o yea dats not jam mart furniture, its jammaa clothes shop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you want a red and white wreath? Because I have an extra I could give you (since I'm a nonmember too and can't change the color). :)

    ReplyDelete

Hiya Jammers! Here are the rules of commenting.....
1. NEVER share your personal info. If I see this it will be deleted.
2. No inappropreiate language.
3.You may post your blog on here if you would like
4. NEVER EVER say anything offensive or you will be banned from commenting FOREVER!!!

Have a Jamtastic Day!

Enter text in the box to turn it into rainbows.