Monday, December 10, 2012

Anemone Head Bow and Rare Monday

Hey jammers! Cassiusclay2 here! Todays Monday Rare is sold in Jam Mart Clothing!!


Wowza! I LOVE this item!! I want it sooo bad! Since my good friend Lpiggy became a member, I've been trying to convince my mom to take me to Target and buy the Snow Leopard Card! So far, no success but, with Christmas coming around, I can always count on my grandmom! :)
 
Also, we can't forget about todays daily Jamaaliday gift!
 
The Anemone Head Bow!
This returning rare is now coming in all new different colors! What color did YOU get?
 
 
 
Happy Jamming and a big thanks to Ducier for helping me post!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya Jammers! Here are the rules of commenting.....
1. NEVER share your personal info. If I see this it will be deleted.
2. No inappropreiate language.
3.You may post your blog on here if you would like
4. NEVER EVER say anything offensive or you will be banned from commenting FOREVER!!!

Have a Jamtastic Day!

Enter text in the box to turn it into rainbows.