Tuesday, October 23, 2012

My outfits

Whats up, Jammers! Cassiusclay2 Here! I know this is random but today, I'm going to show you my outfits throughout my days of playing on AJ!

So I started playing on Animaljam about 1 1/2 years ago. I was there during late beta and I can remember so many things that were different and better then what Jamma is like today. For starters, you could change the color of your items. I remember buying a worn blanket that was pink. I really don't like pink so I just simply changed the color to that creamy white. But, sadly, I don't have that worn anymore because I didn't think it was that important. I recycled it. Also, I can remember the shop the used to be up at the top of Coral Canyons. Sadly, it is no longer there. Replaced by a den buying shop. Thats all I really remember but I loved late beta!


Okay, so now back to my outfits. Here are the outfits that I customized myself as when I played on Animaljam!



My first ever design I made. This stuck with me for a long time. I just wore a blue heart locket.
 
This is a very plain design. Just gray and white with a light pink lei. I didn't have this design long because I had just gotten my first fox hat and I wanted my design to match it!
 
 
I went kind of a little American Indian on this costume. I had recently got my fox hat scammed and I was left with the yellow hat and feather. I don't know how I got the pattern or the tie XD
 
 
This design stuck with me for a LOOOOOOONNNNNGGGGGG time. Okay, so imagine the clover blanket a dark blue. Imagine I had a headdress on, green and a dark pink. Imagine I had those winter boots you can buy at the Hot Cocoa Hut but black. This was the outfit I had when I was a member. Ahhh, the good old days.
 
I went a little "goth" on this design. I was excited that I finally got a shark fin so I "accidently" discovered this design. I bought a Moon Necklace to go along with this dark pattern.
 
This is one of my newer designs. I could show you my other designs but sadly, my items were scammed :( I had a white fox hat and a dark blue fox hat. They had both been scammed by some stupid scammer named ebram2003. Anyways, this is my design I have now, but who knows when it will change!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


5 comments:

  1. Cool and i no sum1 who looks reely like wat u looked like in ur goth days! i 4get her user though and my tail armour wuz scammed off me so i know how u feel D: not nice.
    and u r sooo lucky u had headress! i still remember wen they were sold in epic wonders coz i only started goin on aj then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry about your tail armor DX And, Thats awesome that somebody liks my outfits! I invite everyone to use use my designs if you like them! I did have a headdress! Somebody sent it to me on my first day as being a member! It was a dark green and dark pink :)

      P.S. Headdresses were sold in Epic Wonders?


      ~Cassiusclay2

      Delete
  2. Cool and i no sum1 who looks reely like wat u looked like in ur goth days! i 4get her user though and my tail armour wuz scammed off me so i know how u feel D: not nice.
    and u r sooo lucky u had headress! i still remember wen they were sold in epic wonders coz i only started goin on aj then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oopsy i dunno wat just happened there but all i no is dat it mustve been a glitch! :)

      Delete
  3. Sadly, my headdress was scammed by ebram2003, just like my white fox hat and my blue fox hat. D: Man, I loved that headdress...


    ~Cassiusclay2

    ReplyDelete

Hiya Jammers! Here are the rules of commenting.....
1. NEVER share your personal info. If I see this it will be deleted.
2. No inappropreiate language.
3.You may post your blog on here if you would like
4. NEVER EVER say anything offensive or you will be banned from commenting FOREVER!!!

Have a Jamtastic Day!

Enter text in the box to turn it into rainbows.