Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Big Update O.o

Hey everyone! The month of Halloween has started yesterday, and it has also come with a rather large update. O.o Yesterday was Rare Item Monday, but I didn't have time to post about it so here we are. It was a Rare Princess Necklace, sold in the Hot Cocoa Hut. If you didn't get it, I guess you'll be trading for this item!
And.....I just realized I forgot to buy one! Dx Cute though, huh? Too bad it was for members only, the colors are quite nice for Halloween! 
There was a post about the Rare Princess Necklace on The Daily Explorer, too:
There is another item that has come to stores, an old return to be exact! YOu can buy it in Jam Mart Clothing, I bought one right away!
It is the Bat Mask!!! Perfect for dressing up, I already have my Halloween costume. I'm going to be a bat for Halloween on Animal Jam, I don't know what I"ll be in real life though....There are more items now, because I missed a couple days of posting! That's why this is going to be so long. :P In Jam Mart Furniture you can buy another old return....
It is the Angry Jack-O'-Lantern! Nice! Also it is kind of funny because I had this one from last year and I had just sent it over from my old account! 
Okay so here is the Jamaa Journal. It is Jamaa Journal: Volume 070.5: October 1 (or 27th, because that's what it said but it came out on October 1st. :l). Okay so here it is:





Here is the card you get for the advertisement for the pet tarantula if you are not a member:


Now for the Monthly Member Gift! Here is the card we members get, because, well, we're members. :P
Aww man I deleted the picture of the member card! xD Dx
Here is my tarantula pet:
They are kind of cute. ^.^ What do you think of them? Have you seen them crawling around the Township? 
Now for more new items! In Jam Mart Clothing we have another old return, the Creature Mask!
Well here we are at Jam Mart Furniture! Here we have an Evil Jack-O'-Lantern! 


In Epic Wonders, a Pet Haunted House is waiting for you!
There is a new post on The Daily Explorer, be sure to read it!
That's it for now, have a jamming good day!
Happy jamming!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya Jammers! Here are the rules of commenting.....
1. NEVER share your personal info. If I see this it will be deleted.
2. No inappropreiate language.
3.You may post your blog on here if you would like
4. NEVER EVER say anything offensive or you will be banned from commenting FOREVER!!!

Have a Jamtastic Day!

Enter text in the box to turn it into rainbows.