Friday, January 25, 2013

On Edge

Hi Jammers. I almost quit Animaljam today. I was so mad, so wound up with fury. My cousin, one of my best friends, and my real life friend on Animaljam was ignoring me today. So, this made me really upset. So I sat at Sarepiea Forest and made that rainy emote. They still ignored me. So, I sent my cousin a letter saying, I'm obviosuly invisible to you."
She sent me a letter saying, Come play a game with me. So I went to the Sol Arcade. She was there but the rest of her bratty friends were there. There, she ignored me and played games with HER friends. I sat their in Sol Arcade, waiting for all of them to finish their games of Wind Rider, which they played atleast 8 times. When my cousin finally ended her last game of Wind Rider, a made the rainy icon again. She just looked at me and did the "?".  She went to her den. I sent her a very angry letter saying I'm going to quit Animaljam. I went to Zios and she soon followed me, surprisingly, ALONE. She said, Are you mad?"
Me: No, I'm SOOOO happy. Practically, BURSTING with joy.
Her: Geez. Whats your problem.
Me: YOU KNOW WHAT! I'M TIRED OF YOU BEING SO SELFISH! I QUIT ANIMALJAM!!!

I logged off, and I haven't been on since. Some people get me so MAD!

-Cassiusclay2

9 comments:

  1. You have me! My buddies have been ignoring me too.

    ~Crazee4horses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I cant quit! I have too many awesome friends!

      Delete
    2. ya like me! lol nd i totally understand!
      like, the least she cood hav sed was "sorry bu i wanna spend sum time with other friends"
      she was kinda rude!

      Delete
  2. Don't leave animal jam because of one bad friend!
    -pupp1266

    ReplyDelete
  3. No!! Don't quit Cassius! You're a good friend of mine. :( Please stay!
    ~Lpiggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your a great author! I'd love to have you as a author on my blog! We post about life lessons or anything thats going on in your life that others could learn from! Interested? Just post a comment on life's written truth. (I probably won't read your comment on here)

    Dreamy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww :( That sometimes happens with me. But never quit because of one person. You are wayy 2 awesome to xD
    ~Pandasareepic123

    ReplyDelete

Hiya Jammers! Here are the rules of commenting.....
1. NEVER share your personal info. If I see this it will be deleted.
2. No inappropreiate language.
3.You may post your blog on here if you would like
4. NEVER EVER say anything offensive or you will be banned from commenting FOREVER!!!

Have a Jamtastic Day!

Enter text in the box to turn it into rainbows.