Friday, August 24, 2012

Party!!

Hey Jammers! I'm going to be a host of a big party! And guess who will be hosting with me? Snowyclaw! The party is all about dressing up as your favorite Shaman and having fun! I'll get some of the party on video! I'm just so excited to be hosting a party with Snowyclaw! I hope you guys can make it to the party. I'm going to have  a bunch of fun and I know you guys will too! The party will be on a Monday. The exact date is 8/27/12. The party will be held at 3:00 pm and will go on until everyone leaves. See ya there!

~Cassiusclay2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya Jammers! Here are the rules of commenting.....
1. NEVER share your personal info. If I see this it will be deleted.
2. No inappropreiate language.
3.You may post your blog on here if you would like
4. NEVER EVER say anything offensive or you will be banned from commenting FOREVER!!!

Have a Jamtastic Day!

Enter text in the box to turn it into rainbows.