Thursday, August 23, 2012

More Blogs

I've decided to post other blogs that you Jammers might find cool. I've checked out all these blogs so there fun and safe :) Okay, Here we go....

Animaljam Spirit By: Snowyclaw
Animaljam Rapids By: Trickertree
Animaljam Flash By: Lovelost\
Animalsofanimaljam By: edgerallenpoe411
The Amazing Animaljam Blog By: Thestral
Animaljam Fury By: Unknown
Animaljam Flock By: Greatshot
Animaljam Tornado By: Kittins3
The Daily Howl By: Ducier
Animaljam Kaboom! By:Gianni
Goldfishpuppy Clones! By:Random1234
Animaljam Leaf By: Mangoshapedspace
lpiggys Animaljam Central By: Lpiggy
Animaljam Firework By: Spino11, Greatshot, and Trickertree,
Animaljamtimes By:Kinyonga
Fauna Toughclaw's Animaljam Rage By: Feelers
Animaljam Rush By: Fuzzyshyivy
Animaljam Community By: Jumping scarymonkey
Duchesscleverclaw's animaljam blog By: DuchessCleverClaw
Warriors: The returning series By: Duchesscleverclaw
Animaljam Goldfish By: Goldfishypuppy



If you want your blog posted here, just let me know in the comments and I will check it out as soon as possible! Your blog could be up here!

5 comments:

  1. Can you put animalsofanimaljam.blogspot.com up please? Great Blog!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My username has a I instead of a E (kittins3)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But thats okay cause lots of people get my name wrong.

      Delete
    2. Oops! Sorry! I'll get that fixed ASAP!

      Delete

Hiya Jammers! Here are the rules of commenting.....
1. NEVER share your personal info. If I see this it will be deleted.
2. No inappropreiate language.
3.You may post your blog on here if you would like
4. NEVER EVER say anything offensive or you will be banned from commenting FOREVER!!!

Have a Jamtastic Day!

Enter text in the box to turn it into rainbows.