Monday, February 11, 2013

EEK!

I'm so sorry everyone! My dog recently got sick and I'm not able to post in the morning! I;m so sorry to everyone!!! I'm going to try to post tomorrow morning!!

Sorry about that. Now that thats out of the way, have any of you heard of the guy that hacked me? If you haven't his username is crumal1090 and he hacked my account just to  get my nonmember sword and my orange fox hat. He even messed up my animals! So today look what I saw when I goign to change my animals.



 Okay, first of all, that is very ugly and doesn't match. Second, how did he even get my new password??? Once again, I had to change my password. Hopefully he didn't take anything. (I have so many things, it's hard to keep track of everything!)
 The hacker even sent me a letter saying, "Haha! Look what I did to your animals!"
I got so mad! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr


Anywayyyyyyyy...

I recently was traded a very lousy trade. My red mech angel wings for an orange dragon glove! Now I have nothing to do with it, so maybe... I could see if any of you want it? Fair trades though!

 
Heres my wolf modeling it :D
 
 
Okay, once again I'm sorry for not posting! I'm going to try my hardest to post again, I promise!
 
 
-Cassiusclay2

                             

4 comments:

  1. o ya! make ur password a made up word! dat way they cnt use a dictionary!
    mine aint a made up word bu its a foreign word. That stops dictionary hackers ;D
    just a tip!
    :D XD ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your dog feels better! ;)
    -Lpiggy

    ReplyDelete

Hiya Jammers! Here are the rules of commenting.....
1. NEVER share your personal info. If I see this it will be deleted.
2. No inappropreiate language.
3.You may post your blog on here if you would like
4. NEVER EVER say anything offensive or you will be banned from commenting FOREVER!!!

Have a Jamtastic Day!

Enter text in the box to turn it into rainbows.